Wednesday, April 14, 2010

fishies!

what do you think of my latest crafty project? it's kind of like those decorative fabric flag garlands, except they are fishies hangin' up to dry :: cute, eh?

i was going to make a simple french knot for the eyes but then decided they would look more like {dead} fishies if they had button eyes. {apologies to my vegetarian friends!}

i will be selling more fishies at the crafty wonderland super colossal spring sale on may 1st & 2nd. if you're in portland, please stop by!
oh, and i plan to put some of these in my etsy shop but not until after the craft show. {i don't know if i'll have enough inventory for a 2 day sale, eek!}

11 comments:

  1. Oooo darling & nice color/pattern choices. Too bad I am not closer to Portland., that show sounds cool. I bet these little cuties will get hooked quick. (sorry could't resist)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fabric you chose! that would look so cute in a kid's room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I need these for the boat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, love these! agreed with what Jenny said, I could totally see this hanging in a little boys room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are beautiful! simple and so much fun! I love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeps! So cute! I like the pretty yellow one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are the cutest and love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am especially smitten with the orange polka dot guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute! i love craft projects, embarking on one right now! :) i have a book called softies, which my friend bought me to get me started on little crafty things and it's full of nifty things like these :) i enjoy this.

    visit me, and please don't hesitate in following!

    x rena @ http://innocentbirdy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these little guys! I've had them bookmarked in my reader and keep meaning to show my hubby. They are SO cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete