Monday, February 15, 2010

nice package

i just got my order from nice package last week and i just have to show it off :: i ordered some pink twine for one of my wedding invitation clients {to be incorporated into the invitation} and i was delighted with the care + sweetness put into the packaging.

shop owners ez and marichelle are very talented gals! each bundle of twine is wrapped in a cute little paper label and they even wrote a little personalized gift tag to thank me for my order! i love little intimate touches like that.

before i placed my order, i requested a sample and they promptly sent me a piece of twine to inspect- it's very lovely. a little bit thicker than typical baker's twine, but still very nice. and i had to throw in a bundle of blue twine too, just for funs. :)
AND the gals refunded me back the money that they charged me for shipping when the actual cost turned out to be less. !!! wow.
i highly recommend the nice package shop for all of your cute-packaging needs.
or

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful post about Nice Package and your shopping experience with us. Your kind words really made our day. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and for being such a lovely customer!
    Warmly,
    Ez + Marichelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I'm visiting their store now.

    ReplyDelete