Friday, February 12, 2010

love

these are old photos of my kitty cats, simon {tabby} and sweet pea {calico}. i will finally be moving to a new apartment next week that allows pets and i can't even believe i've gone 4 years without one. my dear simon and sweet pea passed away years ago and i'm ready for a little kitty company once again. it's actually a huge mixture of emotions for me:: i'm really excited but i also feel some sadness remembering my wonderful little "babies" too...

aren't they so cute? they will always be my special little friends... it's impossible to forget two sweet, silly creatures. but there's nothing wrong with making new friends, either. :)
{stay tuned for new-kitty news, coming soon!}

3 comments:

  1. they will always have a special place in your heart, but there's plenty of room for more cute balls of fur to love. good luck with your move! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, such sweetness! I sometimes catch myself talking about my old cat like an old boyfriend... But now I have an adorable rescue kitty, and she's just as spoiled :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon and Sweetpea did live very long, mostly spoiled lives. You're not replacing them by getting new kitties.
    It's funny because Twin often reminds me of Simon.

    ReplyDelete