Wednesday, January 20, 2010

rad bag

i totally forgot to share this amazing find a few weeks ago! isn't she a beauty?

this gorgeous bag was marked down from $68 to $20. that's right, $20. i bought it at brooklyn industries, a really stylish fashion brand on nw 23rd here in portland. turns out that this is the only brooklyn industries location on the west coast. wow.

look at the cute sewing machines, buttons, spools, and bobbins! i love the fresh color palette too.
the brooklyn industries website is amazing too :: clothing, accessories, bags... very 2010's.

1 comment:

  1. I just popped into your etsy shop, I love those flasks you make! I got a cute floral flask for my 21 birthday (a few years ago, fyi) from my friends and its definitely something I plan on keeping around, it looks so cute even just sitting on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete